Wednesday, November 11, 2009

C'est la vie...

I can't possibly say more about my life. it's a total mess, an irritating mess and also, the most wonderful thing.

What?! don't look so, well, apprehensive. it's true!

well, take this for example. just yesterday, i've had a shit day, the shittiest one. i mean, i've just finished my exams, and -- of course -- i started to read & watch movies. but upon getting my results the next day -- yeah, all of them in one go -- i've had my ears nagged off about how you should not lose your momentum in studyiing and you should start studying and stuff like that. youknow, that totally blew my head off. so i locked myself off in my room and had my room booming with all the drums and electronic guitars, a.k.a Avril Lavigne. she's really like a good cure for you pent-up anger. that continued until eleven at night.

today, on the other hand, was a hectic, fun and stressful day. you see, it's 11-11-09 today, and tomorrow, 12-11-09, is going to be the competition of our science show!!! ( and also the premiers of 2012) so, me and my two friends spent the whole day (a.k.a. from 7.30a.m.8.30p.m) working on the project and i fee like slamming myself into my sweet warm bed right now. but it's also fun. you see, we were working magic. and of course, they were kinda nice friends to be around with, you know, comfortable, funny, and we keep on 'jinx'ing one another. it's really fun. of course, some of it had to do with me getting the third of the class. not that it;'s up to my standards (like someone claimed) but it's just that my position rose from the fifth/sixth to the third just because of my english marks. kinda a surprise, though my english marks are a lil, ahem, you know...

so, you know, i gotta take a rest from all my 'message in a bottle' stuff, and keep my head in the science project. so, after tomorrow, it's truly liberation, tho it's a lil sad the science thingy has to end. not that i'm complaining. i mean, the science lab is creepy. and since it's the chemistry lab, it's kinda deirty, and you have to make sure you don't accidentally taste sth toxic, or touch sth corrosive.

so, we'll meet for new moon!!!!! all for one, and all for one. just the one and only new moon.

No comments: