Sunday, December 4, 2011

Random Piallo (Piano cello)

Remember Jon Schimdt and Steven Sharp Nelson from Love Story vs Viva la Vida? The one that had so many people picking up piano and cellos and started learning? Well, they're back! (Not that they'd been gone or missing; just off my watch list. But now they're back!)

It's wonderful, their arrangement of the songs, their own rendition. I'm gonna put a few videos up, and hope you enjoy them instead of my ramblings. :)

The one that got them back on my watchlist. Rolling rolling rolling up to the top. :)

The one that prompted me to blog about this. Without you indeed. 

The newest, coolest, most colourful bows I've ever seen.

And for the last one, the jaw-dropper, the best rendition on piano I've ever seen, and the fastest fingers I've ever seen *drumroll*
JARROD RADNICH! Filmed under the Pianoguys, a little out of topic for the lack of cello, but otherwise awesome, I present to you the best rendition of Pirates of the Carribean.

Thus, I bid you au revoir for now, and Enjoy!

No comments: